Atlantic Internal Medicine Plus (AIM Plus) is a concierge membership program that enhances our standard practice offerings. The goal of Atlantic Internal Medicine Plus is to provide you with a top-level patient experience that meets Dr. Crane’s high standards for delivering medical care. The model allows us to assimilate the many pieces of a fragmented and impersonal medical delivery system and personalize it to the individual. The focus, as it should be, is on you, the patient. It allows more direct access to Dr. Crane and more personal service by his staff. It allows Dr. Crane to have even better communication with patients and other healthcare providers.
Here’s how Atlantic Internal Medicine Plus works. You pay an Annual Membership Fee for an inclusive package of services that falls outside of what traditional insurance pays. If you are covered by public or private insurance, we will continue to bill your insurance carrier for usual covered services. You are responsible for all deductibles and co-payments. If you do not have insurance coverage or are on a high deductible plan, we have a generous cash pay policy. Under this policy we charge a nominal per visit fee as well as fees for lab work and other tests.
The additional cost of Atlantic Internal Medicine Plus offers tremendous value to patients. You will get a comprehensive annual exam that allows you and Dr. Crane to identify risks and opportunities for change that can have a direct impact on your health. When medical issues arise, the close physician-patient relationship enables us to provide the highest level of care and to advocate on your behalf. You will receive prompt, competent and comprehensive care that is delivered with high quality personal service. You will have peace of mind knowing that we have your interest at the forefront and are working hard for you. We’ll take the time to get to know every patient and coordinate care with other providers.
The Atlantic Internal Medicine Plus Package includes the following services:
- All appointments, scheduled and urgent, with Dr. Crane
- Little or no wait for urgent appointments
- After hours contact with direct phone access to Dr. Crane
- Written summary and recommendations following your Comprehensive Annual Wellness Exam
- Hospital visits at Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Nursing Home Visits
- House Calls
- Prompt post-discharge follow-up after hospital discharge, emergency room visits, rehabilitation facility stays and nursing home stays
- Commitment to limit panel size to ensure ample appointment availability and length
- Travel Medicine Assistance including available travel vaccines at cost
- Care coordination across all points of care
- Completion of forms, photocopying and records at no cost