Preventative care and chronic care management are the backbone of the care that Atlantic Internal Medicine provides. We are experts in individualizing the care of adult patients across a wide spectrum of diseases and access points to the medical system.
We quarterback your healthcare team. We go well beyond evaluation and referral. Our approach results in less unnecessary testing and specialty referrals. When we do make referrals we find the best doctor for you.
We see sick patients promptly, resulting in fewer urgent care and emergency room visits. The average time to fill out forms, submit prior authorizations and request outside consultations is days, not weeks.
We promptly address all requests for prescriptions, lab testing and X-rays. We treat the whole patient, working skillfully and efficiently. The result of our efforts is a satisfying and comforting patient experience. Patients and doctors seek us out. We are the “go to” people to see when primary care needs to be done well.
In addition to the traditional internal medicine services listed below, as an AIM Plus member you will receive the enhanced services of our concierge program.
- Annual Wellness Exams with a focus on health maintenance and preventative care
- Management of chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, COPD, depression, heart failure, arthritis, osteoporosis, coronary artery disease and thyroid disease
- Acute problems including rashes, orthopedic injuries, respiratory and urinary infections and lacerations
- Geriatric care
- Joint and other orthopedic injections
- Pre-operative evaluations
- EKGs, stress testing, cardiac monitoring and pulmonary function testing
- Ear wax removal
- Skin biopsies and minor skin surgery
- In-house phlebotomy services
- In-house protimes and injections